Become a Teaching Assistant
- Gain certification in as little as 3 months
- No experience needed
- Build trusting relationships with children and aid in their academic growth
- An exciting and challenging career
Would you like to work with children and help them develop their learning and social skills?
The Training Room have opportunities for individuals who want to become qualified teaching assistants and make a difference in the classroom.
If you’re able to build trusting relationships with children but lack the experience to pursue your dream further, then The Training Room can get you certified and classroom ready.
No experience needed!
Their course will help you become certified in as little as 12 weeks, after successful completion of which they will help you gain interviews and provide you with 3 years career support.
The course will provide you with the following 3 certifications:
- TQUK Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools (RQF)
- Level 3 Certificate in Autism Awareness for Educators
- Certificate of Achievement in ADHD Awareness
With the option of the following course if you’d like to further your knowledge:
- TQUK Level 3 Special Educational Needs (SEN) Course
What are you waiting for? If you’re interested and would like to know more about this life changing opportunity, please get in touch.